The guiding goals of our integrative cancer therapy programme are three fold:
1. To strengthen the physical, psychological and spiritual powers of immune support
2. To reconnect and realign the disconnected cancer cell growth with the healthy regulation of the mother body.
3. to reduce or eliminate the external and internal blocks that promote cancer and hinder health on all levels.
On the bodily level, this means controlling and if possible eliminating cancer cell growth and spread, and strengthening the immune system using a powerful blend of various therapeutic modalities.
On the lifestyle level it means avoiding those factors which result in this disconnection, and strengthening all those lifestyle elements that enhance the connection.
On the psychosocial level it means exploring the internal disconnecting biographical patterns and finding ways to restore the healthy connection through an empowering counselling process.
Learn more –>
We underpin these goals with the following nine holistic human principles :
- Integrative Medical Approach that makes use of the best modalities available from conventional, traditional, natural and complementary medical sources
- Confluence of the Scientific and Artistic approaches combined with the highest Moral principles
- Holistic Understanding of the human being as Body, Mind-Soul, Spirit and its interrelated connection to Community, Nature and the Planetary System that nourishes our Earth
- Participatory Experience that exists in the Partnership between the patient and practitioner, as well as within the multifaceted inner life of the patient and practitioner.
- Appreciation for the individual personal experience, the innate intelligence, the physical, psychological and spiritual capacity, the hidden resources and the power for healing in every human being
- Trust in the inner core, of every person, the I that aspires to grow, develop, mature and that guides the destiny of every human being
- Dynamic Team approach that develops between practitioner, nurse, therapist patients, family, friends and other social support groups
- Reality that every illness offers a unique opportunity for new insights, growth and development, transformation and healing
- Unconditional and Unprejudiced Respect for the Uniqueness of every Individual and for the Freedom of every human to evolve at their own pace and in their own way, and to make the choices that are right and good for their well being at every moment of their lives.